Banana Chocolate Protein Muffins
Chocolate protein muffins? Yep, I said it! Food CAN taste delicious and be good for you.
Plus, my favorite part of this recipe is that 1 serving = 3 muffins. Yippee!
Makes 12 muffins
Serving: 3 small muffins
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder OR I have used 1 scoop plain brown rice protein powder and 1 scoop raw cacao powder. If you choose this option, add just a touch more maple syrup to balance the sweetness.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease tin
- Process oats in a blender or food processor until ground to make oat flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and process until well blended
- Transfer to muffin tin, evenly distributing across 12 tins
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let muffins cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes
- Store in the fridge and eat as your Meal 1 , 2 or 3 (Breakfast, early morning or late afternoon snack).
This recipe can also be found in the REVIVIFY Complete Nutrition Plan. Coming straight to YOU this October! This complete program takes all the guess work out of eating so you can focus on boosting your metabolism, burning fat, and most importantly developing your own personal guidance system with your body. My hope is that you learn to nourish a body you and stop trying to shrink a body you hate.