S'more Pie With Graham + Granola Crust
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free graham cracker
- 1 cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
- 5 Tbsp. grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. peanut or almond butter
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
** you can also use raw cacao or unsweetened organic chocolate and sweeten with honey to your taste.
6-8 marshmallows cut in half or left whole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add graham crackers, granola, butter and peanut butter.
- Process until grains are finely chopped and formed into dough like consistency.
- Press mixture into a pie pan and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a pot over medium to high heat. Add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, add chocolate and coconut oil.
- Pour boiling coconut milk over chocolate and coconut oil and whisk until a smooth consistency is formed. Pour over the pie crust and store in fridge until chocolate has hardened.
- Put the oven on broil.
- Add marshmallows on top and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted brown.