Here you have a fudgey, decadent chocolate brownie minus dairy, flour, gluten and sugar! Yep, it is true! And seriously, before you scroll down to check out the ingredient list and then shake your head in disbelief....give them a try! Super quick, easy, and my four year old and picky sweet tooth friends couldn't even tell the difference!
These brownies can stand up to any of the flour and sugar filled brownie recipes around.
They are scrumptious and hefty and thick and perfect.
Remember, while it's still recognized as a treat, this brownie has powerful antioxidants, nutrients, protein, and phytochemicals. Made from food that comes from the earth with ingredients that you can pronounce!
Bam! A dessert treat you can feel good about eating and feeding to your family + friends!
- 1 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips or (carob chips or grain sweetened chocolate chips)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia or raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or your Vitamix until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment paper in baking dish and smooth out batter to edges of dish
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out perfectly clean.
- Mine were perfect at 35 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes then remove by hodling edges of parchment paper and lifting out.
- Transfer onto a wire rack to cool before slicing on a cutting board.