Makes about 1/2 cup dressing or 4 servings.
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic (depending on garlic preference)
- good pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- Combine everything in blender, blend until smooth.
Tip: Excellent on mixed green salad with sliced grapefruit, avocado, & cooked large shrimp, and add a little red onion.